Neuron ESB User Network

The Service Bus for the Connected Business

I'm trying to make the Swagger (help file) for a REST (client connector) EndPoint be "Deployment Group" (environment variable) driven.

The files will be located in folders containing a value in an environment variable:

• Dev-Local
  • Dev
  • QA

I have the Bindings working for the REST call using something resembling the following:

http://{$URL.HostServer}:{$URL.Port}{$URL.Environment}/MyServiceName

I need to do similar with the SWAGGER document: (something resembling the following)

http://{$URL.HostServer}:51003/?url=docs/{URL.Environment}/MySwagger.json

No matter what I put into the Bindings "External Metadata Location" (including hard-coding and local "c:\" paths), I receive an error (see attached 003) stating the URL is relative and the base URL is missing.

See attached images in order ...001, ...002, ...003

Nothing seems to work.

Questions:

1. Which binding(s) do I use?
  2. What is the syntax of the binding(s)?

help.

Tags: BINDINGS, METADATA, RESTful, SWAGGER

Views: 265

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

you cannot using environment variables to create the swagger address

Okay.

How do I use the "Access metadata at external location. External Swagger Document URL"? 

See the image "...001" that was attached.  I tried hard-coding paths/urls and it generated the errors previously mentioned.

Enter the full url where the swagger document is hosted. 

what is the syntax?

I put in the address that the Discovery service uses and it gives me the error.  I put in the "C:\..." path to where the file is located and it gives me the error.

http://<hard-coded server>:51003/?url=docs/<hard-coded filename>.json

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\Neudesic\Neuron ESB v3\assets\docs\<hard-coded filename>.json

and

C:\Program Files\Neudesic\Neuron ESB v3\<hard-coded instance>\<hard-coded solution>\docs\<hard-code filename>.json

Http address of a host that is Not neuron

You also realize that the swagger document has to already exist...I.e. you need to create one. Neuron doesn’t create swagger, we just host the docs

Yes. I have the documents already created and stored on the drive.  I have 5 different environments that each necessitate different environment settings within the Swagger.

Let me try asking a different way.  I do not wish to store multiple copies/versions of the same (slightly modified versions) swagger document inside of NeuronESB.

Is there any option to store the files on the file system and just reference the location without having to create a new HTTP service just for the purpose of storing/referencing these documents?

Nada

RSS

Neuron ESB Product Support Forums and Communities

Latest Activity

Anupama Nair posted a discussion

Marketo Adapter Invalid Token

Hi,We are using the Marketo adapter to push account updates to Marketo. It works well for some time then starts failing with Invalid Token unless restarted. Is there a configuration that can be done so it can auto refresh the token when required?Thanks!See More
Nov 6, 2023
Sayantini Basak posted a discussion

Maximum payload size(REST API) for requests interfacing to NeuronESB

I am new to Neuron ESB and in our current scenario,We need to process batch transactions comprising of ~1000 records and send them to Neuron ESB for further processing. I would like to understand what is the maximum size of payload that can be transferred using REST interface to Neuron ESB.See More
Jul 22, 2022
Profile IconRobert E Dunie and Sayantini Basak joined Neuron ESB User Network
Apr 28, 2022
Profile IconDayanand, Frederic C, Steffen Greve-Oksfeldt and 1 more joined Neuron ESB User Network
Mar 16, 2022
Profile IconCam Vong and Mitja Luznar joined Neuron ESB User Network
Jan 27, 2022
Profile IconWill Hitzges, Chad Parsons, michael larsen and 4 more joined Neuron ESB User Network
Jun 11, 2021
Anupama Nair posted a discussion

ODBC stored proc polling with temporary tables

We have set up an ODBC adapter to poll a stored proc.We found that if the stored proc has a temporary table defined the rows returned are always 0.Any idea why this would be and what we can do to get around it?See More
Dec 14, 2020
Prasanth Kharade is now a member of Neuron ESB User Network
Dec 30, 2019

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Neuron Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service