Neuron ESB User Network

The Service Bus for the Connected Business

I have been playing around with 2.1 and noticed that you cannot make any changes to the sample.esb configuration (I receive a validation error - "A Read Only Administrator cannot perform this operation". I have checked the Security tab and Read Only is unchecked. Can this be changed?

On an aside - I am surprised at how few posts there are in these forums. Should I be going through support for these types of questions? How requently are the forums checked by Neuron? Lastly - this webstite, at least for me, is really slow.

Views: 427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By default, only a user in the Administrators group has read/write permission to a configuration.
Correct - Under Security\Roles\Administrators there are 3 entries (Administrators, Everyone, and Users). When I click on Adminstrators it shows BUILTIN\Administrators for the Account and Windows Group as the Authentication. I am currently logged in as myself and am a member of the local Administrators group.
Also, if you have UAC turned on. Then please make sure to run the Neuron Explorer with elevated priveledges, by right clicking on the NeuronExplorer.exe and then clicking on "Run As Administrator".
Raymond,
Welcome to the forums... I have been using Neuron since Oct / Nov of last year. We are in the process of migrating from Neuron 2.0 to 2.1. Have you posted to the support site (support.neuronesb.com)? So far, the only tickets that I can see are ones submitted by myself. Please continue to post your questions and comments here and maybe we can help each other a little... I have picked up several tricks over the past couple of months and may be able to help some.
I haven't posted anything to the support site yet but the response to the forum posts have been great. We just purchased Neuron and I am currently configuring it for our development environment. I look forward to working with everyone.

BTW - on the support site it wants you to select a category for things like the Knowledgebase or Troubleshooter. I don't see any categories to select from (I am logged in). The search never returns any results as well.
I don't think they have anything posted except for previously submitted tickets. I have a several tickets that I have submitted that I can also see. If you are not seeing anything under view tickets, then I suspect that they are enforcing some sort of privacy bit.

RSS

Neuron ESB Product Support Forums and Communities

Latest Activity

Anupama Nair posted a discussion

Marketo Adapter Invalid Token

Hi,We are using the Marketo adapter to push account updates to Marketo. It works well for some time then starts failing with Invalid Token unless restarted. Is there a configuration that can be done so it can auto refresh the token when required?Thanks!See More
Nov 6, 2023
Sayantini Basak posted a discussion

Maximum payload size(REST API) for requests interfacing to NeuronESB

I am new to Neuron ESB and in our current scenario,We need to process batch transactions comprising of ~1000 records and send them to Neuron ESB for further processing. I would like to understand what is the maximum size of payload that can be transferred using REST interface to Neuron ESB.See More
Jul 22, 2022
Profile IconRobert E Dunie and Sayantini Basak joined Neuron ESB User Network
Apr 28, 2022
Profile IconDayanand, Frederic C, Steffen Greve-Oksfeldt and 1 more joined Neuron ESB User Network
Mar 16, 2022
Profile IconCam Vong and Mitja Luznar joined Neuron ESB User Network
Jan 27, 2022
Profile IconWill Hitzges, Chad Parsons, michael larsen and 4 more joined Neuron ESB User Network
Jun 11, 2021
Anupama Nair posted a discussion

ODBC stored proc polling with temporary tables

We have set up an ODBC adapter to poll a stored proc.We found that if the stored proc has a temporary table defined the rows returned are always 0.Any idea why this would be and what we can do to get around it?See More
Dec 14, 2020
Prasanth Kharade is now a member of Neuron ESB User Network
Dec 30, 2019

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Neuron Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service